Sign in to follow this  
Axel Jones

More Suggestions

Alright lemme speak to yall for a bit mmmmmmmk. Beer was balanced and actually worth the time to do it... then y'all devs nerfed the everliving fuck out of it AGAIN. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyway please revert the beer weight change or at least do a weight of 2 instead of 3.... because I do beer runs a lot and yea open discussion here but like maybe look at my old suggestion post for actual suggestions I had that no one ever read.... KTHXBAI

There are many other new resources added such as, rice, sugar, tobacco etc. The economy was changed and more balanced now.

Posted (edited)

Well the beer weight is 1 which fixes the bug that breaks your whole player so i don't see a problem and it pays even better than it ever has. I think?

Edited by Todd

Beer weigh 3 todd.. it still breaks yer character.  So that means you get to go from the ONE spawn point to the brewery in another car. Tobacco was already in the server so its not new. I understand that you think it's a good idea to do this but beer takes quite a while to do and the drive from the single spawn point to brewery if you break your character is a unique server experience I don't think that's what the MO should be for the server... (BTW I'm meme'in here I'm just annoyed yall made beer weigh 3 when it was fine at the price it was and the weight for the amount of time invested. But that's just my opinion, its an open discussion afterall.