Police Applications are now closed.

A. Roman

A Second Server

I am making this post to get the community's opinion on what we should have as our second server.

I have decided to ask the community regarding a second server on our current box. This would of course let us branch out to other parts of the Arma community and let us bring even more people into the main Arma Life server.

I came up with the idea of a mil-sim oriented server that could be running every weekend with operations and maybe even a story that could be made by me. Of course the mil-sim will be using mods and not be vanilla.

Now onto Karl's suggestion. He suggested to have an vanilla Invade & Annex with a mil-sim aspect to it. He informed me that he has a custom made mission file done by himself and he could put it up in a matter of hours.

If you have any other suggestions regarding a second server or any questions regarding the already listed possibilities feel free to put them down bellow.

Development Manager,

A. Roman

Posted (edited)

Deleted

Edited by Davies
Del

-10 Complicated Everything 

LMAOOOOO nooo not a milsim 

Stick to one server or it'd end the whole community xD

Posted (edited)

+100000000000000000000000000000

Edited by Fatal_Pyro