TarryN

Democratic Island Change. Taunus to Lakeside Valley. (Suggestion)

I hate that I have to come agreements with most players thoughts. I believe that Taunus has killed our server (Hope some people agree). What the development team did on Taunus was amazing, but I feel as if we were to take what we have made on the Taunus server and implement it onto an Original Lakeside Map it would grab some attention, keep the people in their current factions i.e RCMP and the WFPS but just put it on a new map. 

I am going to say what most people are thinking right now. It is ridiculous that the map is the size it is. Everyone is complaining about the FPS issues inside the main Cities and passing through little towns. 

Citizens, please feel free to +1 and give your opinion on the change.

P.S keep the Canadian theme.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB751GB751&biw=1920&bih=969&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=Y3vYXIRYhKbV8A_Dg7eIBA&q=lakeside+valley+map&oq=lakeside+valley+map&gs_l=img.3...16918.17351..17607...0.0..0.55.194.4......1....1..gws-wiz-img.......0i30j0i8i30j0i24.kKRw7B7oAyk#imgrc=6r-tb-o-_tBSPM:

• Like 3

Hate to say it but I agree with the Welshman.

Canadian theme on a standard map might catch the eye. Something old mixed with something new.

+1 for all of it, only disagree with the FPS comment, get a better PC 😉

My FPS is perfect but I was talking to Memphis the other day and he said he was getting 10 FPS.

+1 definitely agree with both of them I mean I know parts of lakeside would be a frame eater however it will be more playable and therefore a lot more fun and it’s a classic map