Sign in to follow this  
bleak.

Royal Canadian Mounted Police bleak.

• What is your roleplay name?
    Ryan
  • Arma 3 PID (Player ID)
  • How old are you?
  • What country do you currently live in?
    Isle of man
  • Have you read and understand our rules?
    Yes
  • How many hours can you play as Cop per week?
    15+
  • Have you had experience in this type of role before?

I cannot say I've had many experiences being a police officer.  I am though in an Arma 3 unit, MB Warband Regiment, and the Army Cadets. So I've had experience working as a team to achieve a common goal.

• What skills/talents can you bring to the Police Department? (Minimum 150 Words)

I could bring many valuable skills into the table.

I like to think of my self as quite good in terms of fire-fights, I always seem to come out on top despite my lack of hours in the game, it's just something that comes naturally to me thankfully, and I think this would come in handy due to all the aggravated/threats that are around. I am not afraid of shooting another person if I need to. 

I also like to think I'm good at deescalating situations. In situations where violence may occur, I always try to calm the other person down and try to end something civilly, rather than someone going home hurt or betrayed.  I think this would come in very useful whilst being a Police officer because it will help people listen to reason, and therefore more people will be served justice without violence erupting. But this does not mean I am afraid to take strong, hard action if needed. 

I'm good at roleplaying, as I've been roleplaying since I was a little kid on facebook! I always enjoy good dialogue and I always attempted to put in as much effort as possible in it. Even if it ends with me loosing.

I am also very dedicated to what my aims are, so you will not have to worry about me leaving or switching randomly for personal gain. I'm willing to put all my effort in and learn on the way. My ears are always open to criticism so I can learn as I go on. 

• Why should you be accepted into the Royal Canadian Mounted Police? (Minimum 100 Words)

You should accept me because it's always good to have a strong, reliable person to be there when you need them and for them to put 100% of their effort in achieving justice and getting what needs to be done, done. 

I also think it will be good for people to see a friendly face around, to keep people on the right track. 

I've alway's loved the police (I hope to join the Police force, after the military of course) so this will be a great thing for me to do. 

I want to keep the people safe and deliver justice to those who need it. And keep our strong island protected.

• Do you understand if you become inactive as a cop you will be de-whitelisted
    Yes