Sign in to follow this  
MARCO

Promoting AN - Cinematic Clip - Movie Script

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I am looking forward into creating a cinematic clip where our life on taunus could be viewed by people out there on the internet.

As of now, i am thinking of the clip's structure itself.

I am looking to make an adrenaline filled movie.

I created this post so this way i could post up the script of what there is to be done and keep track of it as well as getting your suggestions and possibly if your ideea is good, putting it on script in order to be recorded at the right time.

Promoting a new server is very crucial for a community like ours, because more people on a server will make owners, devs, staff members to push harder than before so it's all win-win-win, more people would attract many more and i think this could be a nice project to be done for this great community.

Office.

Edited by MARCO

Since 4th grade, primary school i started editin out my own motocross races and not only, make cinematics with me n friends jumping ramps etc... i dont think theres is anything that cant be done in terms of the. editing knowledge i got.

I will check out the vid ur reffering to even though im not a big fan of youtubers.

Sound like a good Idea! The thing is tho we have EMS and FD not UN unless im reading it wrong xd 

I cant do a clip only of EMS / FD. The clip must contain EVERYTHING!